The pet was rushed to the vet after overdosing on THC

I love all of my children a great deal, however there are periodically when I think they make incredibly stupid decisions.

My child was at house with all of her friends as well as she thought it would be fun to get the pet high.

My child used marijuana products that were purchased from the dispensary. She offered the pet a couple of edibles to see what would happen. The pet did not react well to the thc. She started having convulsions as well as then she fell down on the floor. My child was freaking out because she thought that she killed our family pet. She called me at labor as well as told me about the incident with the marijuana product. I told my child to take the pet directly to the emergency vet as well as I left labor as well as met him there. Thank goodness the pet turned out to be just fine. The vet staff as well as emergency crew wanted to contact the police department to report critter abuse. If I had not gone to the hospital to be with my son, I think she would have ended up leaving in handcuffs. That was the last time that my child ever tried to supply the pet something that she wasn’t allowed to have. I think she l earned the lesson after she saw her affectionate pet resting on the table in that condition. Even though marijuana is legalized for medical as well as recreational use in multiple sites around the world, I think it’s substantial to remember that it is still a psychoactive drug as well as something that has to be kept away from critters as well as children.

medical pot store near me