The pet was rushed to the vet after overdosing on THC

I adore all of our children a fantastic deal, but there are periodically when I guess they make incredibly stupid decisions.

My child was at home with all of his friends and he thought it would be fun to get the pet high.

My child used marijuana products that were bought from the dispensary. He gave the pet a couple of edibles to see what would happen. The pet did not react well to the thc. She started having convulsions and then she fell down on the floor. My child was freaking out because he thought that he killed our family cat. He called myself and others at work and told myself and others about the incident with the marijuana product. I told our child to take the pet directly to the emergency vet and I left work and met him there. Thank goodness the pet turned out to be just fine. The vet staff and emergency crew wanted to contact the police department to report animal abuse. If I had not gone to the hospital to be with our son, I guess he would have ended up leaving in handcuffs. That was the last time that our child ever tried to supply the pet something that he wasn’t allowed to have. I guess he l acquired the lesson after he saw his romantic pet resting on the table in that condition… Even though marijuana is legalized for medical and recreational use in numerous places around the world, I guess it’s pressing to remember that it is still a psychoactive drug and something that has to be kept away from animals and children.



Weed delivery