The pet was rushed to the vet after overdosing on THC

I appreciate all of our children a great deal, but there are occasionally when I guess they make incredibly stupid decisions. My child was at modern home with all of his friends as well as he thought it would be fun to get the pet high. My child used marijuana products that were purchased from the dispensary, and he gave the pet a couple of edibles to see what would happen. The pet did not react well to the thc. She started having convulsions as well as then he fell down on the floor. My child was freaking out because he thought that he killed our family pet. He called me at work as well as told me about the incident with the marijuana product. I told our child to take the pet directly to the emergency vet as well as I left work as well as met him there. Thank goodness the pet turned out to be just fine. The vet staff as well as emergency crew wanted to contact the police department to report critter abuse. If I had not gone to the hospital to be with our son, I guess he would have ended up leaving in handcuffs. That was the last time that our child ever tried to give the pet something that he wasn’t allowed to have. I guess he l received the lesson after he saw his passionate pet resting on the table in that condition, even though marijuana is legalized for medical as well as recreational use in many arenas around the world, I guess it’s pressing to remember that it is still a psychoactive drug as well as something that has to be kept away from critters as well as children.

Marijuana delivery service