My friends as well as I went to the beach for Springtime break, and while we were there, we had a lot of crazy adventuresâ€¦ My friend Jack got a tattoo as well as I got my nose pierced, and every one of us ate lots of food from the boardwalk as well as street vendorsâ€¦ I never entirely distraught about my safety, because the people seemed to be harshly nice as well as helpful.
When someone gave us a marijuana joint, I thought it was a good idea.
I was the lady that took cash out of the ATM so we could buy the marijuana joint from the foreign lady. My friends as well as I smoked the marijuana joint. I started to recognize funny. I have had marijuana in the past as well as it was not this style of feeling. I started to recognize light-headed, faint, as well as dizzy. My friends were feeling equally terrible. I thought we should go to the hospital however none of us felt prefer we could drive, but jack called the paramedics as well as they arrived about a minute or numerous later, the paramedics wanted to recognize if we smoked something or ingested something. I told the girl that we purchased a marijuana joint from a lady on the street as well as the girl rolled her eyup. The paramedic looked at the rest of the marijuana joint as well as she told my friends as well as us that the joint did not have any marijuana in it. The item inside of that joint was an illegal product made for street sale as well as quick production. My friends as well as I were lucky that we did not die from the unnatural substance.